Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Flea Market Mommy

This was the best Mother's Day morning ever. I spent it with Lucy and Ethel at the Armada Flea Market. This was our first visit this year, and it was a beautiful morning.
When you first walk in to the market you find all the vendors selling, chickens, rabbits, ducks, and trees and shrubs for the garden.
Our first purchase is always at the bagel stand, there are usually 20 varieties to choose from, this week I went for the cherry almond. The girls always grab some hot cocoa.
The main reason Lucy and Ethel come each week is for the PUPPIES. I have to admit these beagles almost caused me to cave in this week, but I think my marriage is a little more important.
 This week the girls wanted to find my Mother's Day gifts at the market. They came up with some real gems, a vintage carry on 5$, a picnic basket $10, two vintage handkerchiefs $2, and Ethel bought me a rose plant. The gorgeous boots were from my darling oldest.



1 comment:

  1. I used to have a carry-on just like this. loved it! They did a great job shopping for you!

    ReplyDelete